Saturday, June 30, 2018

A new challenge



Last summer, I felt like I was being challenged.  I had recently read a couple books.  One about a missionary who went to live in the Amazon (End of the Spear) and the other by my favorite christian artist about his life, music career, and his own families adoption stories (Between Heaven and the Real World).  Interestingly the two authors stories intersected as well.  We were familiar with the stories, but even as I look back through the pages it wasn't any one particular thing that caught me, except the faithfulness of God that reigns true and the reward that comes by knowing and trusting Him.  I had been thinking about how small this life is in comparison to eternity with my Savior and how the Lord has blessed us.  Blessed us enough to help someone else.  The words that came to my heart were "What if you did something crazy and trusted me?".

At the South China Botanical Graden in Guangzhou

 At the great Wall in Beijing

Thanks for everyone's help so far.  Every bit makes a huge difference!

Facebook Donate Button
(not tax deductible, but has the lowest fees per donation)
(not tax deductible, but lower fees per donation)
PureCharity.com/team-mayfield-adoption
(tax deductible and grants can go straight to our Adoption Agency)

No comments:

Post a Comment